California Rebuilding Fund
The California Rebuilding Fund loan is for California small businesses that have been in business for at least one year iand have suffered a direct economic hardship because of COVID-19. This program offers a special subsidized interest rateii for loans up to $100,000. Read more to learn about the program we offer through our partner Connect2Capital and see if your business may be eligible.
To qualify for a california rebuilding loan through accion opportunity fund, your business must
- Be based in California. The loan must be used to support only a business’s California operations;
- Employ 50 or fewer full-time employees. Employ 50 or fewer full-time employees.
- Have gross business revenues between $20,200 and $2.5 million;
- Have been in operation for at least one year. Businesses that began operation after 2019 must demonstrate 3 or more years of operating experience in the industry through previous ownership or management;
- Returned to, or have sustained, at least 30% of pre-crisis revenues for at least one of the previous three months;
- Must have suffered a direct economic hardship because of COVID-19 which has materially impacted operations (as evidenced by at least a significant reduction in revenues since January 2020).
See if you Qualify
Fill out the form below to see if you are a good match for our California Rebuilding Product. Please note, filling out the form below will not affect your credit score.
This pre-application should be completed and submitted by the owner of the business with the largest ownership interest. All owners with more than 20% ownership will be required to attest to the information provided.
If you are a match, you will receive an email with a link to our full application.
Questions? Please call (833) 226-0100 or email email@example.com.
In our mission to help as many underfunded small businesses as possible, we offer a variety of funding opportunities¹ through our partners. Each of our loan products and programs has different eligibility requirements, pricing, fees, and terms. Apply here for a variety of loan options.
iBusinesses that began operation after 2019 must demonstrate 3 or more years of operating experience in the industry through previous ownership or management.
iiThe interest rate is determined based on the Wall Street Journal Prime Rate + 1.0%, which is currently 7.25% (as of [date page is published]).