Accounting and Bookkeeping for Food Businesses
Viridiana Ponce shares her expertise in accounting and bookkeeping for food businesses. She covers key benchmarks, projections, and resources.
In this webinar, co-hosted with VP Consulting and sponsored by Samuel Adam’s Brewing the American Dream, Viridiana Ponce shares her expertise in accounting and bookkeeping for food businesses. Viridiana Ponce is the founder of VP Consulting and has years of experience supporting small business owners as they create business plans, financial projections, and more.
In the webinar, Viridiana covers:
- Key Numbers, Costs, and Benchmarks including income statements, balance sheets, cash flow statements, and cost of goods sold,
- Understanding and using financial projections
- How to calculate start-up costs, including common startup costs, and a step-by-step guide to calculating your start-up cost budget.
- Score Financial Projections Template and how to use them.
- Recommend Resource: WebStaurantStore.com
- Common mistakes and how to avoid them!
- Tips for how to find a bookkeeper or accountant
- Best Practices for Business Finances
You can follow Viridriana Ponce @VPConsultingSF on Instagram.